On Dec 17, 2012, at 11:38 , Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like a rather serious case of color correction.
>
> Charles, would you mind sharing with us how exactly you did the correction?

Pretty straightforward.

1. Shot in RAW
2. Pulled up image in LR
3. Changed WB from "As Shot" to "AUTO" and noticed it still wasn't quite right.
4. Grabbed the "Temp" slider and pushed it to the right until my skin looked
normal.

Final settings: Temp: 16467, Tint +10.  I don't think I've EVER pushed the temp
slider that far over to the yellow side before.

Took about… I'd say about 30 seconds at most.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN