> From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of keith_w
>
> That's a great story, Paul.
>
> In case it wasn't a story, tho', and speaking purely from logic (not
> experience) get a roll of paper towels, a set of gloves and a bottle of
> Windex. While the cab is still in the garage,  wipe down all possible
> places you might have touched the car.
> Put on the gloves to open the door and leave the car.

Vincent Vega: "Please" would be nice.

Winston Wolf: What I need you fellas to do is to take those cleaning
products and clean the inside of the car. I'm talking fast, fast, fast. You
need to go in the back seat, scoop up all those little pieces of brain and
skull. Get it out of there. Wipe down the upholstery. Now, when it comes to
upholstery, it don't gotta be spic and span. You don't need to eat off it.
Just give it a good once-over. What you gotta focus on are the really messy
parts. The pools of blood that have collected, you gotta soak that shit up!
Now, Jimmie. We gotta raid your linen closet. I need blankets, I need
comforters, I need quilts, I need bedspreads. Thicker the better, darker the
better. No whites. Can't use em. We need to camouflage the interior of the
car. We need to line the front seat, the backseat and the floorboards with
quilts and blankets. So if a cop stops us and starts sticking his big snout
in the car, the subterfuge won't last. At a glance, the car will appear to
be normal. Jimmie, lead the way. Boys, get to work.
)