From: "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: PESO - Tyn Church

That's really nice. Like the atmospheric quality  of the sky.

However, I have a sneaking suspicion you lightened up the  buildings in
front (shadow recovery), and in this case I wouldn't mind them  darker.
Contrast is okay in this kind of shot. If I am wrong, totally ignore  me.

Well, actually, you can totally ignore me anyway. Heh. Feedback is  just
feedback.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 12/17/2012  6:35:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,