Oh, but they have gazillion members out of which gazillion and a half will stay signed in forever. Though there is hope in numbers, 'cause they have immense piles of images (even given the hints of the community assigned rating) to work through to find something useful.

Anyway, I'm rather amused by the consequences of mass hysteria when one is not considered fully human if one doesn't have a Facebook, twitter, etc account...

It will get progressively more bizarre to the people who could keep a date without a cell phone, and rather a second nature to the current generation...

Just my five cents...

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On December 18, 2012 8:14:48 PM "P. J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:
Facebook is openly evil.

--
Buy a Leica to get the full “Leica Experience”, (a quick reduction of funds in the bank account).