Since we've been talking about K-5 high ISO performance:
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/ellarsee/8285822107

K-5, FA77  ISO 12,800  f/1.8  1/13 Sec

It was at a party and concert for Ziggy's 40th birthday.  I took most of the
photos that night with the 80-200/2.8.  At first, when I was going over the
shots, I was lamenting all of the ones I lost because I blew the manual
focusing.  Then I looked at the ones I took with the FA77 of the musicians on
stage.  Almost every one of them was focused perfectly on some piece of clutter
on the stage, rather than on the performers.  While I am sure that the improved
low light focusing of the K5-II would certainly come in handy, the thing that I
most desperately need is more focusing points, that cover smaller areas.

If anyone is interested in the whole set:
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157632279369283/

Most of them were shot between ISO 5,000 and 8,000.
IMGP is the K-x  LRC are the K-5.