From: Stan Halpin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 10:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: A little help from the group.

Cesar - I have personal experience with only the 40/2.8 and the 300/4. But
based on what I've read and a quick scan of some comments in my web site, I
think that the 200/2.5 is the best lens of the bunch. Said to be very good
optically but heavy.  I also think that they are all overpriced (except
maybe the 200/2.5). I sold my 300/4 for much less than $484, I wouldn't go
as low as $125 for my 40/2.8, but I would be embarassed to ask for as much
as $299. $150-175 would probably be about right, even at that maybe a bit
high.

You said A-200/2.5. Don't think so. There is a K 200/2.5 and an A* 200/2.8.
The later in excellent condition is on KEH now for $850. I guess I would
evaluate the K 200/2.5 depending on if you want a K lens and how beat up it
is.

Stan