Have you tried stamps? Not three D but lots of detail. Xmas stamps or someone with a stamp collection?

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 7
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 09:11:12 -0500
From: "Daniel J. Matyola"<danmaty...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO: Blanket

Thanks for looking and commenting, Jeffery, Marne and Ken.  I appreciate it.

The blanket is not especially warm, Jeffery;  It is decorative, and
used more as a colorful throw over the couch than for keeping people
warm.  (I have a Malamute for warmth.)  I agree it is not an exciting
image Marnie;  I am warming up for spring -- and before that, for my
trip to Maui this February.  What's a guy to do, Ken?  I just received
this ancient but serviceable macro lens, and it was cold and rainy
outside, without a flower, bug or butterfly to be seen.  I had to find
something to try it out on .  .  .

Dan Matyola