Huh. I sort of know that having seen it in some  movie (not scotch tape,
but hose, women's stockings, same idea, it distorts the  features).

You have looked at his other photos on site, right? Models  painted white
then dripped with some red that looks sort of like blood.

I  guess one can be happy he's doing his whatever fantasies with
photography rather  than in real life. Or so one hopes.

Marnie aka Doe And I made my previous  statement BEFORE I looked at his
other pics.

On 21 December 2012 02:18,  <eactiv...@aol.com> wrote:
> That's a little too close to shooting  pictures of torture/serial killer
> victims for me. It has to be  photoshopped (since I can't imagine anyone
> agreeing to rip scotch tape  off their face).

In a message dated 12/20/2012 1:38:24 P.M. Pacific  Standard Time,