Bob Sullivan wrote:

>John,
>1.  It's only a tool.  You should get over your Pentax loyalty.

That's why I bought my Sony A850. In an odd kind of way the A850 is
the DSLR equivalent of the K1000. Not specifically in terms of
simplicity and certainly not in price(!), but relative to other DSLR's
it does have a relatively minimalist interface (more switch-and-knob
driven than menu driven than most DSLRs) and it is/was the least
expensive full-frame DSLR. Great, simple, clear viewfinder. Just a big
lump of camera that does its job well.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com