Love it. You are on a bit of a roll, Stig

On 23/12/2012 8:23 AM, SV Hovland wrote:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=2D01AE85E70E90E2!140054&authkey=!AG0Yo2tYIO6xE1A

Stig Vidar Hovland

Hopefully some gmail friendly text......

This e-mail (including any attached documents) is proprietary and confidential
and may contain legally privileged information. It is intended for the named
recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review,
retain, copy or distribute this message, and we kindly ask you to notify the
sender by reply e-mail immediately and delete this message from your system.
Thank you.
E-mail is susceptible to unauthorised alterations which may corrupt
the message of the e-mail. I only sends and receives e-mails on the basis
that I am not liable for any unauthorised alterations.