After having played with K-5 IIs for some time, I still cannot find
how I enable (is it at all possible?) one functionality that was present
on my K-7. With K-7, when I look at the photos (View mode), - if
I turn the camera, the orientation of the photo changes accordingly
(similarly to how it happens with iPads, iPhones, Android devices, etc.)

My K-5 IIs doesn't do that.
I did enable "change orientation" in the menu, which I believe makes
sure that the photos taken in the portrait orientation are displayed
that way, and that works. But I cannot force the camera to follow
its current orientation in the View mode.

Is it possible? What menu item am I missing for this?
I suspect the menues of all K-5* are rather similar, - so I hope to hear
from the proud K-5 owners as well.

Thank you,

Igor