From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Bruce Walker
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 5:49 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Gmail

Hi Stig!

Bad news: it's not just Gmail doing this to your messages. Yahoo! Mail is
trashing your messages such that they don't even go into the spam folder.

I've been receiving PDML mail into an otherwise unused Yahoo mail account for
some months now to diagnose mail problems back in the summer. I just left it
running because ... it's free. :-)

I just logged in there and searched for your name. Messages from you no longer
appear there after November 11. The last one in the archive is "RE:
Pixel-peeping madness".

Something has changed (SPF records?) since around that time. I checked for
blacklist entries against your mail server (gandi1.heime.org
[92.243.9.226]) but found nothing.

http://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx

If you are having trouble getting responses out of anyone, I think I know why.
:) You might want to setup an alternate mail address for a while to diagnose
this thing.

By the way, although the PDML list server is forwarding your email, anti-spam
algorithms go deeper into all the headers, the originating sender, and the
message body. Spammers often try to launder their messages through
intermediaries so anti-spam filters are wise to that.

--
-bmw