So, mister Walkden you're trying to out-archive the mail-archive...

The justice will be done, I have no doubts about that :-).

On 12/25/2012 9:33 PM, Bob W wrote:
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Boris Liberman

Merry holidays to you to, Mark. I appear to not be able to say anything
reasonably mark-worthy for several years, which is an interesting piece
of inductive evidence... Unlike Bob W I will keep drinking my tea at
steady pace...

Don't worry, Boris. I'm keeping a record of everything you say, and one day
justice will be done.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On December 25, 2012 3:40:15 PM Mark Roberts