Fabio,
Do you use a browser to view the photos before you send
them.  I've found there is often a slight difference in how
my pictures look when I view them with photo imaging
software (gimp or photoshop) and browsers.  I don't know why
this is but if I had to make a guess I would think it
probably has something to do with how they read the jpg
compression.  Maybe someone with more technical expertise
can shed some light on this.

Evan