To: <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:17 AM
Subject: PESO: What a K-5 can do

The only way to get this shot was through the iron bars of a gate, hence
no possibility to use a tripod.

K-5, SMC-A 2.8 24 mm, f4, ISO 800, 3 freehand exposures 1/8 to 1/60 s
Enfuse plugin for Lightroom:

http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/29854910

As always your comments...

All the best from Dunkirk,
Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Dunkerque/Dunkirk, France
Blog   : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com