I'm sure you have shown more than 12 stunners throughout the year. Very enjoyable selection

On 30/12/2012 6:23 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:
2012 was a year of many firsts for me. Among them were my first: model
shoot; studio shoot; workshop attended; themed creative shoot directed
by me; solo exhibit of my work; work with professional models, MUAs
and stylists; fashion design (post-it notes, posterboard, coat-snaps
and braided wire!); sale of my mounted work.

This year I fully embraced lighting as an equal part of the
photographic process, and studied it deeply. While I concentrated on
portraiture and glamour, even my street, live music and landscape
shooting hit personal peaks.

These twelve shots are a selection of some of the best from these
firsts and peaks.

http://www.flickr.com/bruce_m_walker/sets/72157632373356239

I'm looking forward to what 2013 brings.

Happy New year PDML!

--
-bmw