Hmm. Worked for me when I started finding PDML messages in my Junk folder.

Beyond that, I'm stumped.

On 12/31/2012 1:14 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
No Joy.

From: Walt
Right-click the message header --> Mark --> As Not Junk

On 12/31/2012 12:09 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
... so, how do I convince Thunderbird?

This morning Thunderbird has a "Junk" button at the top of each digest
message. It's not really a big deal, but it's right next to the
"Delete" button I use when I've finished reading the message. I'm
worried that clumsy as I am, I might hit it by mistake one time and
then I will have a mess getting PDML back.

How do I tell Thunderbird once and for all that the PDML is NOT junk?