Nice gallery, Paul. Always nice to see good  people shots (which you can be
relied on for ;-)). Love the Water Fight and Cool  Down. Last really
captures the joy of kids doing that.

Marnie aka Doe :-)  Although with everyone calling their galleries almost
the same thing it's hard  to keep track of which I have seen, and which I
haven't. (Grumble,  grumble.)

In a message dated 12/31/2012 12:14:22 P.M. Pacific Standard  Time,