I agree with Bob. The Super Program and ME Super are keepers. I bought my ME Super used in 1984 and I'm still putting film through it. I got my Super Program from another list member some years back, and it is also very good. The P5 (and presumably the P3t as well) are prone to failure because the main circuit board is under the shutter release. Pressing the button bends the board a little each time and eventually causes it to crack. Mine started to go after about a dozen years of use.