Ann, California is the master of quick building.

I swear some get the framework up in 2-3 weeks. A local town, Walnut
Creek, blink and something new goes up (suburban yuppie center). Some of it
fairly awful. A local hospital (which took longer to go up than most, about
eight months I'd say) has the new architectural style of boxy but lots of
different types of boxes jumbled together. I wonder sometimes why the
owners/buyers okay the plans.

So that actually doesn't look half as bad  as lots of stuff here. Heh.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe :-)  I guess I  should take a picture of it someday, I
think it is almost uniquely  ugly.

In a message dated 1/3/2013 7:39:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,