He says the operators leave the light stationary the first five minutes after they turn it on to accommodate photographers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mumbleyjoe/2043508173/

From: lrc
The way I did it was  with a time exposure in the fog and put my hand in front
of the lens flashing it up several times to get multiple exposures.
Being a pro g he probably took multiple exposures and combined them in post
processing.

David Parsons <parsons.da...@gmail.com> wrote:

I remember that one.  It wasn't a PESO, but it is a pro's work.

It was some special event at that lighthouse and the conditions were
funky which caused the rays.

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>