The new year was only a couple of days old when I got some great news:
I've had an image selected for the Visual Arts Mississauga 35th Annual
Juried Show of Fine Arts. The opening is January 17th, 6pm-8pm, Art
Gallery of Mississauga, in the City Hall. For anyone in the area who
can make it out, I would love to see you there.

Apparently there were an unprecedented 248 submissions from which 48
were selected for the show which will run until March 2.

Some of you have seen the winning shot, "Trio", as I posted it here as
a PESO briefly in November. I had to quickly take it offline when I
decided to submit it to the show as their rules include "not
previously published" and I'm unsure how anal they are about it. (If
you're interested to see it write me and I'll send you a link.)

https://www.visualartsmississauga.com/news.php

--
-bmw