Here's a wider shot (that taken with the Optio,  I think is a little too
blurry) that shows more of what it  is.

http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/crosses2.html

HTH,  Marnie

In a message dated 1/6/2013 4:09:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ann...@nyc.rr.com writes:
I can never bring myself to photograph  cemetaries... heavy stuff, Marnie.

The odd thing to me is how cardboardy  the strong light makes the
gravemarkers look...

Is this a cemetary  for the impoverished?

ann

On 1/6/2013 18:14, eactiv...@aol.com  wrote:
> Thanks!, Rick.
>
> Marnie aka Doe :-) The  light  is about all I had going for me. Heh.
>
> In a message dated  1/6/2013  11:24:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> rwomer1...@yahoo.com  writes:
> That's a  beautiful and poignant shot, Marnie; and yes, you  nailed the
> light.
>
> Cheers,
>
>  Rick
>
> http://photo.net/photos/RickW

Pentax
> Optio  (A40).
>
> So  running around  re-shooting things I shot this past year  (MIGHT  get
> something usable). Only the  Optio is so lightweight it  is  hard to hold
> steady,
> it doesn't handle  highlighted  areas well  (fringes), and other stuff.
But

--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail  List
follow the  directions.