This is one of the best advice posts on PDML I've had. So true. I was concentrating on the delivery vehicle, and missed working on the payload. Going with the gut is how it should be.

Not perfect yet, and I won't pollute the list with future iterations, but here is my current cut

http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/13/01/intimate_show/index.html

Cheers, Cotty