>From my experience shooting in very low light, I don't tend to like to push
>the ISO on the K-5 past 12,800.  Sometimes I'll go as high as 16,000 when I
>don't have any choice.  Last night I was photographing a benefit concert for a
>friend whose house had burned down, and when I wasn't using a flash, I mostly
>had it set in TAv mode.  I noticed this shot was a little bit noisy, then
>noticed that the ISO was at 25,600:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/8366084507/  (1/100 f/4.5 25,600 77mm)

Meanwhile, my girlfriend selected this one as one of her favorites.  It had
initially been processed by Lightroom auto-tone:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/8366869610/
It looked a bit rough, then I realized that it was one where the flash hadn't
gone off.
1/100  f/8 ISO 320, something like eight or nine stops under exposed.

On the not so happy side, I don't know how many of my shots were lost due to
the camera focusing on the microphone.  Even when I'm using a focus point on
the far side of the diagonal from the mic.  I've heard of issues with weird
focusing under tungsten light.  I wonder if the strong red gels were causing
the camera to front focus, and just end up getting the mic.  Or maybe I'm doing
something wrong, hitting the focus lock too early.  It's something that I do
really need to figure out.