Might not have made the drive for it, but like the mood.
Thanks for commenting, Marnie.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: PESO: Foggy Coots

That turned out rather well, Jack. Good  save.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)

In a message dated 1/12/2013 1:22:56 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
jdavi...@yahoo.com writes:

Made the 20+ mile to  Gray Lodge again a couple days ago and found it
foggy. After waiting for an hour  or so I decided to use one of their
porta-potties and head for home.
Upon  returning to my car, I took a look around and discovered a peaceful
scene I  thought I'd try.

Those little black roundish things in the water  are Coots or Mud Hens, if
you prefer.\

C&C  welcome.

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=673