On 1/13/2013 2:39 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Jan 13, 2013, at 5:06 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:

Steve Cottrell wrote:

On 13/1/13, Paul Stenquist, discombobulated, unleashed:

I may experiment with eyefi sometime down the road, but definitely not
while on an assignment.
Yep, experimenting live in the field is fraught with danger!

Paul, very interesting consideration if you ever find yourself needing
to edit a pic while out and about with no macbook laptop. Shoot the pic
in jpeg and using either an eyefi card or something like an Airstash
(q.v.) you can wifi the pic to your iphone and then use something like
Snapseed (which I find intuitive and fast) for editing before sending
via 3G or wifi. Quite impressive!
When I was a young man, we used Polaroids and carrier pigeons...
You misspelled pterodactyl.

pterodactyls? We wished we had pterodactyls!

--
Buy a Leica to get the full “Leica Experience”, (a quick reduction of funds in
the bank account).