On 1/16/2013 22:01, Mark C wrote:
Nice set of photos. My favorites are Alongside the Tracks
OOH yeah I agree - I missed it because of download probs

ann

, Teeny Tiny
Updraft and Mammatus...  The weather shots are great though the light in
Alongside the Tacks is awesome.
On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com>