Thanks, Marne. The autumn shot was a rare day here as well - the colors from last fall were the best we had in years.

I struggle a lot with color management on my PC. I used to use a Pantone Huey and it never seemed to work right. Now I'm using an XRite I1 Display Pro but I see noticeable differences between the image in Photoshop, windows explorer's file display thingy, and various browsers... I probably just don't know what I'm doing!

Thanks again

Mark