Every year at the end of January, our dojo does a week of intensive training.
At the end of the week, there's a special practice session, Linda Sensei gives
calligraphies to everyone that manages to train all seven days that week, and
we hold a fundraiser raffle.

For the raffle, I'm going to print out a blurb book with pictures from a lot of
tests and belt promotions over the past few years.  Eventually I hope to have
the time this project deserves to bring it to a high level of polish, but what
I've done should be OK for one or two copies.  I've got PDF drafts posted, and
would appreciate some feedback, looking for major technical screwups, or simple
suggestions that would make things look better, without taking hours to
implement.  I need to send this off to blurb to get printed up this weekend.

I've posted the book in both 300dpi and 80dpi versions.  On my monitor it seems
to make as big of a difference in quality as it does in file size.

http://red4est.com/lrc/books/jadot_2_300dpi%20Cover.pdf
http://red4est.com/lrc/books/jadot_2_300dpi.pdf

low resolution
http://red4est.com/lrc/books/jadot_2%20Cover.pdf
http://red4est.com/lrc/books/jadot_2.pdf

The name "Just another day of training" comes from our sensei's always
referring to tests as "just another day of training".

For those that are interested in gear,
the 15 K20 photos are from 2/20/10 to 2/4/11
the 25 K-x photos are from 6/11/10 to 11/28/11
the 35 K-5 photos are from 7/27/11 to 1/18/13

     Larry