Hi Stan, yes... and the restaurant was the same as ours back then!
Dario

-----Messaggio originale----- From: Stan Halpin
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 3:18 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Venezia

Thanks Dario. It is good to see the northern invaders, and these shots bring back good memories of our own visit there.

stan

On Jan 19, 2013, at 8:41 AM, Dario Bonazza wrote:

Hi all! Yesterday I met those folks in Venice, and it was a nice gathering for sure. Just see by yourself here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dariobon/
Dario

-----
Nessun virus nel messaggio.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 2013.0.2890 / Database dei virus: 2639/6042 - Data di rilascio: 18/01/2013