On 1/19/2013 19:56, Paul Stenquist wrote:
All are excellent, Ann. Love the third one. HIgh drama. Hope to see it in the
annual.

Paul
  Thanks, I'd like to, too :-)

ann

On Jan 19, 2013, at 7:48 PM, Tom C <caka...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>

On 1/18/2013 23:04, Mark C wrote:
Three great shots, but I really like Delancy Street - the light, warm
tone, motion of the car are all great.

On 1/18/2013 7:03 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
I only sent Mark 2 shots for the book - digging around for another
among shots I had not uploaded to smugmug, I came across these - not
sure any of them will be what I'd submit, but I did add them to my
2012 and all that gallery.

Delancy Street subway station

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/2012-and-all-that/21847075_D88Ngw/1/2322930656_vvvD49G/Medium

One 57 (the building that had the dangling crane after Sandy) - taken
in May

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/2012-and-all-that/21847075_D88Ngw/1/2322975955_FqCw73S/Medium

and another at the construction site in my neighborhood that's
distressing many of us - if only because it's scary to walk by it.

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/2012-and-all-that/21847075_D88Ngw/1/2324458477_C8JGhr3/Medium

all ist_D of course

opinions welcomed

achoo
ann

I also like Delancy Street Subway Station.

It strikes me (I know I'm weird) as a possible scene from a sci-fi
movie set in the later 1800's or early 1900's. I love that genre of
sci-fi, old mixed with futuristic.

Well done Ann.

And that tangentially brings me to write about the short lived TV
series "Legend" from 1995 on UPN, starring Richard Dean Anderson and
John de Lancie (coincidentally enough).

It was post-civil war era sci-fi, comedy, adventure, I was really
disappointed when it was taken off the air after 12 episodes.

Tom C.