I think an improvement would be gained by eliminate all background lighter tone
distractions. I'd, also, move the dodge tool briskly over the face just enough
to subtly locate its primary features.

Jack

From: Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: peso Tom and flower

Thanks Jack and Tom.

That's why I asked.  Being familiar with the statue, I don't have to see it
clearly in the photo to see it clearly in my mind's eye.

Does one of the other treatments work better or is it just one of those "It
seemed like a good idea at the time" situations?
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157632566203890/