Hi Jan -

That's an excellent shot - thanks for the tip regarding the Da 35MM macro. My tests showed that some K mount lenses just don't have the resolution to do well with the Q, but the A* 200 is one that does indeed work very well. If the DA 35mm macro is at that standard, that would be great. Been a while since I bought a new lens so I might give in and go for it. It might also be excellent reverse mounted for snow crystals....

- Mark