On 1/23/2013 12:54 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
On Jan 23, 2013, at 1:41 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

On Jan 22, 2013, at 7:28 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:

The world has produced many artful automobiles. The batmobile has never been
counted among them. Its value is purely based on its television and George
Barris connection. George slammed it together in 15 days. It's only legitimate
claim to fame is that under the junkyard bits and pieces that George dressed it
in is the old Lincoln Futura concept car.
As someone whose favorite TV show in kindergarten was Batman, I feel like I
ought to go over there and get all Gotham City on your face.

You were probably too old when the show was on to truly appreciate it for the
truly fine theater that it was.
No, I enjoyed the television show. The Bam, Pow stuff was fun. But that doesn't
change the fact that the batmobile was and always will be a POS. POW!
LIES!!!