Great to hear from you, Brian!

Sorry to hear your TV fare has been so limited, but glad you're able to at least get up and about -- at least you're not constantly forced to endure it.

I hope you have a smooth, steady and quick path to a full recovery. Take care of yourself, and put that Q to work as soon as you can.

In the meantime, in case you didn't see any local coverage, Gary the Goat has been cleared of wrongdoing:

http://is.gd/4R0NHZ

-- Walt