From: Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:18 AM
Subject: OT: Eyefi cards

The other day when talking about my need to get a photo to the Times rapidly,
Larry suggested an eyefi card. Good idea, but not something I had time to work
out Sunday afternoon. But now that the auto show scrum has concluded for me, I
want to look into that. (The Times asked if I would come to New York to work
their show in the spring, so I'm thinking that I have time to upgrade my act.)
I don't want to send pics directly to Times tower, but I would like the camera
to bluetooth them to my computer. Is there a card that can do that? Wifi
capability would be good as well, but I don't want to count on that. When 1000
people are using it, you can't always be sure it will work. Bluetooth and wifi
communication from the camera would be great.

Any suggestions?

Paul