From: Brian Walters <apathy...@lyons-ryan.org>
Sent: January 23, 2013 1/23/13
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO - A Cat Photo

G'day again

I was going to post this a few weeks ago but fate determined other
priorities....

It seems to me that to be a PDMLer in good standing, you have to post
at last one cormorant photo and one cat photo.  I have posted a
cormorant photo in the past, so here's my cat photo.  It's just a
snapshot with the Q.

Here's 'Black Jack'....

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1370864/PESO/slides/_IGP0112-Q-1peso.html

(Despite the name, Black Jack is a lady cat)

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters