"Match your camera to your style" -- sure, makes a lot of sense. Don't
bother matching it your technical requirements, subject matter or
anything so prosaic.

So what have they got for a guy who generally styles himself (if you
can call it that) in well-worn jeans, a checked cotton shirt and
sneakers? Hmmm, not covered there. Maybe a boring old SLR in boring
old black with some boring black lenses. Hmph!

--
-bmw