It's supposedly Yiddish...

On 1/30/2013 5:42 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
Figured out who Evangelion must be from a Google search, but Krey didn't return any meaningful (to me) results. I'm afraid the cultural reference is wasted on me.

From: "P. J. Alling"
I could just Krey, I've been waiting all year for this moment!

On 1/29/2013 3:03 PM, Matthew Hunt wrote:
On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:01 PM, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

Hmmm?
Oh, you bet! Exactly what you were hoping for, I'm sure!

http://photorumors.com/2013/01/28/pentax-q10-evangelion-special-edition-camera/

--
Buy a Leica to get the full “Leica Experience”, (a quick reduction of funds in
the bank account).