I rarely fill up even a 2G card in a single shoot. (I tend to shoot
with digital much the way I shoot with medium format film ...)

But, it's nice to have lots of space for the rare occasions when I
will shoot a LOT in a short period of time. At the present prices, a
16 or 32 G card is just too cheap to pass by.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com