Jostein - a very nice gallery! I have been interested to read other's reactions
to the images, as it seems there is little consensus as to which is the "best."
I think this means that they are all good!
My own two personal favorites: 1) Private Parking is a classic (cliche?) Venice
image, but the framing and the tonality make it stand out from the thousands of
similar photos and paintings that have been done. Just gorgeous. 2) Santa Maria
della Salute has a wonderful glow, just very pleasing to the eye. And then as a
bonus, 3) The portrait of Dag seems to me to be a minimalist image of a
minimalist - gave me a good laugh.

stan