These are some Pentax cameras I have for sale, because nowadays they see
very little or no use, and I want to sell them to fund other Pentax
equipment
purchases.

This is the first lot:

Pentax SFX AF SLR body (like new) + Pentax soft case for the SFX + SMC
Pentax-F 35-70 mm. 3.5-4.5 (one of the best standard zooms Pentax has
made) + 2 SFX battery grips, one for 2CR5 lithium battery and other for
4 AA batteries (everything is mint, except that one of the plastic tabs
of the soft  case is missing, but it is perfectly functional)
Instruction manual (in Spanish) Everything for 180 euro.

Second lot:

Pentax MZ-5 AF SLR body + SMC Pentax-F 35-80 mm. 4-5.6 (a fine standard
zoom lens) + Fg battery pack (the body and battery pack are like new,
the lens is EX+ cosmetically; optically and mechanically it's perfect)
Instruction manual for the camera in Spanish, and in English for the
battery pack. Everything for 280 euro.

Shipping expenses will be paid by the buyer.