Funny :)
By the way, apparently Pentax Japan confirmed the FF, in a
not-yet-released Pentaxforums interview. Since last year they started
talking about FF (as in: "we're developing it, marketing must think
about a profitable solution").
I hope a certain event involving a hat would be properly documented;
fortunately, there is plenty of time to find the proper seasoning.

Regards,
Alex