Thanks again, Dan!

-- Walt

On 2/5/2013 10:41 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
A hilarious and effective image.
Dan Matyola

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Walt <ldott...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

So, last night was a very late one on account of the Superbowl. One
particular patron we all call Junior put up a hell of a fight, but finally
succumbed to the twin ravages of the clock and the can.

Much as I love my K20D, I sure am crazy about the K-5 in low light. It
really does have everything I could ever want in a camera, except a
guarantee of fair weather for the first 90 days following purchase.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/8444571045/
K-5, FA 50/1.4, f/1.4, 1/80 sec., ISO 1600

Comments, critiques and suggestions are, as always, eagerly accepted.

Thanks!

-- Walt

follow the directions.