... and I'd like to know when it became common practice to name these
storms... "Nemo" is apparently how we are supposed to call this bit of
weather we're having?

Oh well, the wind is picking up, snow is flying... it hasn't
accumulated too much here, south of Boston, a few inches, maybe... but
maybe by tomorrow we'll have huge piles... I walked the dog this
morning, which will have to do... he doesn't seem to have any interest
in being out there now, thankfully.

Stay warm!

:)
-c