Thanks everyone!   Funny thing about last week:  I only took a total of 6
frames--3 for two different subjects.  I did shoot a bit more this week though
and have my PAW which I'll post tomorrow.

I've been doing small prints every two weeks--get two prints off of one sheet
of paper--and I can see I need a bit of calibration.  The deep shadows are
coming up a bit darker than I'd like on the print than showing on my monitor.
I plan to get a calibrator in the next few months.  Can't do it right now, but
I will.  Colors look pretty good though.

Cheers, Christine