Well documented, David. Nice exposures on a difficult subject.

Jack

From: David Parsons <parsons.da...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:05 AM
Subject: GESO: Blizzard aftermath

We got at least 24 inches (hard to tell for sure with drifting) in
Quincy (just south of Boston).  Lost power for 20 hours and
cable/phone/internet for 22 hours.

Power came back about 20 minutes after I finished digging the car out.
If it hadn't come back, we were going to find some place warm to go.
The temp inside the house was 48 when we got power back.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alohadave/8459347833/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alohadave/8460452468/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alohadave/8460454326/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alohadave/8460455680/