On Sun, Feb 03, 2013, Larry Colen wrote:

> It was a fun afternoon hanging out with John and Aahz.  After lunch I
> suggested playing with cameras at Coyote Creek park because there is
> often interesting wildlife there.  Of course it didn't really come out
> to play until we were leaving.

Fun for me, too!  And I appreciate all the advice and play time!

While I'm working on sorting through the photos, I figure I might as
well put up some old shots (I suppose this is technically GESO, but it's
all different exposures of the same shot):

http://rule6.info/photos/critique/moon/

I'm curious which shot(s) people like best -- and why.  This was a quick
experiment in long exposures (I noticed the moon peeking through the
trees and ran in to get my A710 and tripod).  The shots are nothing to
write home about, but might be suitable for postcards.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/