It depends on how long you're going for, and how important it is to you.

When I went to Fez in Morocco a few years ago I took my Olympus E-3, but
forgot my battery charger. It proved very difficult to find a new one - I
searched for several days before I found a Chinese knock-off version. One
the other hand, there was plenty of film around.

Having also seen someone in tears in Ethiopia once because she couldn't
charge her (film) camera and therefore wouldn't get any pictures of an
expensive, once-in-a-lifetime trip, I figure that you should try and cover
all the bases as best you reasonably can.

So if you can take a manual film body which can use the same lenses as your
digital camera, which is necessarily electronic, then you should be good
against most eventualities. And since you already have some film it would
probably be a good idea to take it. If you don't use it, no harm is done.

[...]
> In April, my mother is going back to Cyprus for what she thinks will be
> her last time, and taking me along for what will probably be my only
> time (I was there as a toddler; don't remember it; doesn't count) -- I
> can't see ever being able to afford to go on my own.
>
> I'm taking the *istD, extra batteries, extra CF cards, a computer to
> copy the CF cards onto ...
>
> Here's the question:  given that I've shot very little film recently
> (only for a wedding I was paid to shoot a year or two ago) and I
> _still_ have lots of exposed film in my freezer waiting for funds for
> developing, do y'all think I should take a film body or two with me
> anyhow?
>
> My gut says yes, I might see something I want on ilm instead of digital
> for some unforseen  reason.  My brain says don't over-pack, and digital
> means not having to carry multiple bodies loaded with different kinds
> of film.  And Murphy whispers "backup camera" since I only have the one
> DSLR.

[...]